🛏️ 4 | 🛁 2| 🚗 4
Stylish and Modern Easy Living
Shaw Estate agents proudly presents this immaculate residence in a highly sought-after location in Truganina. This light filled 4-bedroom residence offers elegance and is the ideal home for families looking for a contemporary living space and convenience being only
minutes away from Williams Landing Train station, Tarneit Train Station, Wyndham village Shopping Complex, Werribee Plaza , a multitude of schools such as Doherty's Creek P-9 College, Al-Taqwa College, Westbourne Grammar School, Truganina South Primary School, St Clare's Catholic Primary School, Forsyth Park with easy access to freeway. Within walking distance to the medical centre the location also offers close proximity to parklands with dog access.
Exuding luxury and elegance, this property boasts comfortable living with its spacious interior and immaculate designs with its abundant light and high ceilings.
This freshly painted home designed for comfortable living includes a master bedroom with a light filled en suite, master ceiling fan and walk in robe. The three alternate spacious bedrooms, both contain with built in robes, along with soft carpets underfoot.
This character filled property incorporates a commodious kitchen/dining area with a stone breakfast island bench, overhead cupboard space and pantry accommodated by stainless steel appliances. The spacious lounge area exudes a peaceful ambience overlooking the backyard pergola/courtyard area- perfect for entertaining.
- Floorboards throughout
- Modern colour themes
- Block out blinds
- Crim safe security door and security system (CCTV video footage)
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with storage and external access
- Remote controlled double garage with internal shelving and internal access
- Side access into the property
- Spacious shed
- Aggregated front drive way and side of property
- Low maintenance front and backyard landscaped gardens
- Ducted heating and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
With current Covid-19 guidelines, you will be required to register your name, email and phone when attending one of our Open for Inspections.
Please do not attend an inspection if you:
• Have come into close contact with a person who has or is suspected of having Covid-19.
• If you have any symptoms such as fever, difficulty breathing, cough or shortness of breath seek your own medical advice.
During the inspection, please refrain from touching any fixtures or fittings within the home